Auto Insurance

We find you the insurance you need at just the right price!

Get the vehicle insurance coverage you need at a price you can afford. Serving Burleson and all of Texas.

Get a great rate on your vehicle insurance when you shop with Toole Insurance Group and make sure your car is protected from anything that might happen on the road.

We offer comprehensive insurance that covers collisions, property damages, uninsured or underinsured drivers, and liability. If you’re looking for the best rates around on insurance that will keep you protected, come to see us today.

  • Cars, trucks, and semis

  • Motorcycles

  • Boats

  • Fleet vehicles

  • Rental, towing, and SR-22 services

How Much Auto Insurance Do You Need?

We’re based in Burleson, TX, so our team understands the auto insurance needs of our customers.

In Texas, to legally operate a motor vehicle, you must have:

  • Bodily injury liability coverage: Minimum legal requirement $30,000 per person and $60,000 per accident.
  • Property damage liability coverage: Minimum legal requirement $25,000 per accident.
  • Uninsured motorist bodily injury: Pays if you’re hit by someone who didn’t have insurance or didn’t have enough to pay your medical and car repair bills. It also pays if you’re in a hit-and-run accident. Insurance companies must offer you this coverage. If you don’t want it, you must tell the company in writing.

While this is the MINIMUM, it does not cover the costs of repairing your vehicle should you be at fault in an accident. To truly protect your vehicle, you should seriously consider adding additional coverage.

We write insurance in Texas and would be happy to help you ensure you have the right coverage for your vehicle.

Financing a Car?

To finance a car, it is usually necessary to have insurance that covers damage to your vehicle. This includes:


Collision insurance coverage pays for damage caused to your vehicle in an automobile accident. Standard collision coverage will pay for any repairs up to the fair market value of your car. Collision coverage usually includes an insurance deductible. It’s the amount of money you pay toward repairs before your collision insurance kicks in. The higher the deductible you’re willing to pay, the less the collision coverage will cost.


Comprehensive insurance covers damage done to your car in some way other than a collision, such as if it were stolen or vandalized. Flood, hurricane, theft, windshield damage and fire are also events usually covered by comprehensive car insurance. Like collision, comprehensive will pay up to the fair market value of your car (less your insurance deductible.) And although it’s not legally required by any state, you will probably need it if your car is financed.

Every situation is unique — talk to us today to find out how to get the best value on auto insurance. Request a free quote today!

Skip to content